Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break Starts.....

NOW! 

 And I plan on checking off an "Official Spring Break Fun List" (OSBFL), that will include, but not limited to, the following:
* read a book, sip wine, nap: in my hammock
* take in some Vitamin D from our closest star (the Sun people, come on now)
* sleep with the waves and breeze as my lullaby
* sleeping past 5 am, but hoping for more like 12 (I mean I do have to have some of my day in order to check off the list)
* learn how to use my bedazzler
* finish christmas ball wreath (almost finished)
* cook for hubby more than once (sad I know)
* shopping
* start and perhaps finish a painting for the bedroom
* Not think about school, both work and mine
* catch up with friends
* sit and watch tv
* get in some cardio ( I think this "could" be fun, maybe) 
* anything else that may come up that will help me enjoy life! (ideas??) 

So its official... I am on SPRING BREAK so bring on the relaxation and FUN! 


Posted via email from and then...

No comments: