Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My evening in detail

So I have officially gone through 2 printer ink cartridges and 2 1/2 packs of printer paper making all the copies just THIS summer semster. Shouldn't all the copies we need be provided by the teacher/school? I mean we pay enough. Geez..... After struggling with getting the APA format (thank you friends for quick response) correct on a paper worth way more than it actaully is I come down stairs to a beautiful dinner made by my lovey: grilled chiptole chicken, stuffed sundried tomato cream cheese grilled jalepeƱos, and couscous. Can you say WOW? He thought of it all on his own. I'm so proud, he's growing up ;) I'm pooped and it's only Tuesday. A mere 8 days until I can somewhat breathe. (2 of the 3 classes will be over)

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: