Monday, May 30, 2011

Week 7

Little Evie has gone through a lot these weeks. From being colicky to dealing with acid reflux. Needless to say it's been some long days and nights for both of us. But these last few days there have changes. I'm not sure if it's because she is now older or the medication she is on or what. But Eve is crying less, eating more (still spits up but not as much) and sleeping more- at night. She will sleep anywhere from 2.5 hours to 4 depending on how hungry she gets. I prefer the 4 hours. ;)


She has become quite the talker during the day. As a friend recently said, " who needs to go to the movies when we are making our own" (in regards to me capturing Eve on video talking away). She is entertaining. I love how she can make even the saddest person smile. =].
Eve has been kicking her feet away (looks like she's dancing) and throwing her arms around. She likes them up by her face- a lot which can be annoying when it's time to eat because they are in the way. But I like to watch her discover them.
Just when I think I'm starting to get the hang of things the next week brings new adventures and totally throws last week's mojo out the window.

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: