Saturday, February 11, 2012

10 months - 02-11-12

Happy 10 months, baby Evie! 7th tooth discovered: 01-21-12 bottom left next to the front. Up to 5 steps! I know it's not much but it's baby steps and I am excited for her. Although I think it's too much too fast. She definitely needs to slow down. She is doing great using other things to get around the room and loves to push anything she can. Her sweet noises of jibberish are becoming more and more clear to a meaning. Many sound as if they resemble commonly used words such as Dada, Mama, Dingo, more, etc. But they are really her own interpretation of them. She's getting there. Eve is doing great learning to feed herself. She has been enjoying eggs for breakfast and has even tried some spinach noodles topped with sauce with which she LOVED! She slurped them right up with no problem. Signing: She is putting out her arms to say "more". But she is still being very stubborn about trying to do anything. She would much rather make her noises to try and get what she wants. =]

Continuing to pray for health, to continue to grow strong and for her to know she is loved SO much! Eve, you continue to enthrall me. The joy you bring to my heart in inexplicable! Estimated Height: 29 inches
Estimated Weight: 17 lbs "I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." ~Abraham Lincoln

Photo

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: