Sunday, March 11, 2012

11 months 03-11-12

My sweet Evie: it's been a rough month for her. She spent the first half with a cold. Including some nasty boogers that she wouldn't let us get out and nasal spray. Yeah, not fun to have to hold her down. If she only knew it was to make her feel better..... The positive side? I am have enjoyed  A LOT of snuggle time. She is always wanting to move and go, never sitting still long enough for me to just hold her. But with her not feeling good she would just sit and let me rock her. LOVED her falling asleep in my arms. 
The other hardship is her teeth. Are they supposed to be coming in so fast? I thought the poor darling was supposed to get a break in between the torment. But, again... more snuggle time! ;) I know it's horrible to "take advantage" of her sadness but I like to think of the positive sides of things.  

She has started to get picky about her foods. She doesn't like eating eggs or what seems like anything green anymore. Not even avocados  Huh??? 

She gives high fives, says more (signing), plays peek a boo, loves to dance (bounce up and down) to music, loves playing chase. 

Her laugh is so deep down from the belly. Such joy! 

"Yesterday you were asleep in my arms. Today you are growing off the charts. 
I'm so proud of you!"


This one is so blurry ... She's on the move! 
Photo_2

Photo_1

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: