Thursday, July 5, 2012

15 month Eve Update

She's talking and/or signing up a storm! I can have a conversation (as well as one can with a tot) and we both fully understand one another. She is such a lil sponge! Watching her language grow each day is just so, crazy. I was planning on writing the list here of all the words she says and signs but then it got very long, so I changed my mind and just know she's learning. The list does include animals, colors, family signs, food and manners. She's going to talk way more than I did as a kid.

She's very different than me. I was a shy one. She likes to be the welcoming committee. She even sits on strangers laps in music class. Ooops, sorry. She is loving music class! She'll dance along and do the hand motions. So fun! We've been introducing the potty to Eve now for about 2 months. She's been doing good for so young and for the newness. She's pees about once a day out of the four to five times we sit her there. I'm so proud of her! She's not scared at all and is quite content to read her books there. I'm sure I am forgetting something, but just know she is growing, learning and loving life! Oh, she still has a hollow leg! But still has a disdain for greens. I'm still making mommy magic by hiding it in foods she will eat.

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: