Sunday, November 2, 2014

Disney Cruise 2014: overview


Years ago Douglas and I went on a Disney cruise and absolutely loved it! We knew that whenever we had kids we would be bringing them on one. And we were SO glad we did. 
I'm not gonna lie. I was worried. A lot about germs and sleeping arrangements. But moslty because I'm a worry wart. 


I also knew this wasn't going to be like any other cruise Douglas and I had been on as just a couple. It was about the girls.  And if there is any company that knows how to focus their energies to the kids it is Disney. 


Sure there was a ton of things to do for adults only but we didn't go on a family vacation to ditch the girls. And DCL certainly helped in keeping us busy. Between the character sitings, dance parties, story times and craft and cooking times we always had something to do if we wanted to. Or we could sit and do nothing. 


Douglas' favorite part of the whole vacation was dancing with his girls. 


My favorite part was we never got the evil stare from ANYONE when one or both of the girls had their moments. And by anyone I mean from the staff or passengers. One older couple even commented, "it's ok mom. If we didn't want to be around kids we wouldn't have gotten on a Disney boat."  
I gotta say though. Neither girl had a lot of these moments. In fact, they hardly happened. 

Eve's favorite part was the ship's water slide. She was so brave! Oh, and of course dancing. Even to the elevator music. Lol


Esther's favorite part was a toss up between the food or the music. This girl could eat the three of us under the table. But I guess she needed it help give her all the energy she needed to dance. 


Would we go on this vacation again? YES! Fun was had by all. 



1 comment:

Mitzi said...

So glad fun was had by all!