Yesterday I drove to Largo to go to a concert with my sister and brother in law. It wasn't a typical concert with loud music and bright lights. It was held in a coffee shop and the usual screamo (as Erin and & I call it) artist was playing acoustic. It was great! They took the chance to encourage others that may have gone or are going through a situation dealing with suicide. They were very encouraging and uplifting. If you haven't heard of "To Write Love on Her Arms" it is an incredible organization that serves to help those struggling with suicidal tendencies (THEY ARE NOT A HELPLINE).
Even though neither of the three of us are going through this it was great to go and listen to one of Ricardo's favorite artist's and be there to support such an awesome group. We had an amazing time!
Check out TWLOHA MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/towriteloveonherarms
1 comment:
Wow Erin looks so pretty !
I'm gonna show my friend Stephanie this site, because she co-authored a book on the same subject, so UGOGIRL ! With Luv, Holly
Post a Comment