Tonight we had a going away party for some very dear friends of ours. It was a sad night. The pictures on here are of tonight's dinner and everyone from the small group we are all in.
Over two years ago we met this wonderful couple. Their names were Matt and Becky. The quirky husband and the lovely pregnant wife made us laugh and beg for more. The delightful couple soon became a family of three. They now had a beautiful daughter named Sydney. We wanted to hang out with this growing family. "Dinner and a game!", we said! So we got together and couldn't devour fast enough the new up and coming Martha Stewart's delicious dinner and yummy ice cream sandwiches with the after dinner game time!
We couldn't get enough of this adorable family. "Want to go out on the boat?", they asked? "YES!" we said. LOL. so we spent an enjoyable time with this family on the open water while Dr. Doug wooed little princess Syd. (completely adorable).
We spent much time with this delovely family and are crushed by the soon departure from their home near us. But we know that they will never leave our lives and hearts. They have been a such a huge part of us and will be missed greatly but we are so happy of the opportunities that await them in their futures and the lives that they will touch.
Thank you Morellos - We love you!
2 comments:
Thanks for the really nice words. We will miss you guys so much. I know we will see each other again soon!
Hi. Sorry I don't know you, but I found your blog through Becky's. I love seeing pictures of them. "Quirky husband" is my little brother and how adorable are the photos of my niece. I miss them too. Lovely post. ~jen~
Post a Comment