Time certainly flies when you are having fun, doesn't it? We went on a Disney 7 day cruise to the Caribbean and had such a great, relaxing time! I really enjoyed going on a Disney ship. The shows were amazing and the service was great! I would definitely recommend going on one. The rain stayed away mostly during the week. We were calling it Mickey's Magic Bubble ;]
We were able to go snorkeling at Grand Cayman at Sting Ray City - beautiful fish, barracudas and sting ray. Of course I didn't touch the rays, they are slimy. Ew.
We explored Key West and visited Ernest Hemingway's home there. Lots of cute kitties.
Castaway Cay was fun and big! I sat in the warming sun all day while Douglas and the In-laws explored the waters.
One of the nights was Pirate night. So, we dressed accordingly =] We were Pirate IN the Caribbean. LOL
Douglas got me a couples massage on our anniversary and that was AmAzing! They did a great job.
Back to reality though. No more getting waited on hand and foot or free midnight ice cream in the theater. Its time to get back to work and school. =[
2 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! looks like fun and sounds very relaxing...I could use some of that. :)
Oh Jess - Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 5 years already!! Wow. It looks like you guys had a lovely time, :).
Blessings!
Post a Comment