Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day- 2009 ♥

Ok  so I know the weekend is over but I just haven't had the chance to let everyone know how ours went. I just know you have all been on the edge of your seat with anticipation waiting to hear what we did, right? ;) 
♥Well let me just start with this statement: We don't usually do anything for Valentines Day we are more about our anniversary. But Douglas has been so busy and stressed lately I wanted to do something for him to help him just "relax". 
♥Friday I took him to a get a couple's massage here. It was fabulous. Soo relaxing. The rest of the day we strolled downtown melbourne, ate there then came back on the bike for the street party. It was great to not really have to rush anywhere just be with each other. 
♥Saturday I then surprised him with a sunset sail with Indian River Cruises. It was AMAZing! So peaceful, stressless, and of course, romantic. I totally recommend these guys! I will post pictures later because they are sending them in the mail. Isn't that great? They take pictures for you! 
I was so excited to spend this time with my Valentine. He is such a great man - hardworking, dedicated, loving. I could go on but I don't want to gross you out anymore. ;)
♥Sunday morning my lovable hubs went out in search of bagels for us. Needless to say all the bagel places near (and far) are no longer in business (darn economy). He tells me he ended up at Dunkin Donuts so I said "they have bagels there". His response "I know but they also have donuts" . LOL So donuts and coffee in bed - mmm. I love my man! 

I now have some questions for you :

1. What did you do for the special day?
2. What is the best quality about your love?
3. What is your favorite flavor donut?

I hope everyone had a day full of love! ♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you give Dingo a present since you got him on that day as well?

Anonymous said...

ooops, I mean her

ohhollyf said...

Mike arranged a sitter, took me to dinner, then coffehuse..then tea house....and put the kids to bed.
His best quality is that he truly loves others...
we got donuts that morning for Noah, and my fav are choc. frosted cake !