So these last few weeks have been a little crazy and some eventful things have happened so let me update you!
January 28th was my sister's (Erin) birthday! We went to Disney World because they are letting everyone in for FREE for their birthday! Isn't that great. Erin, Me, Ricardo, Baby Ricardo and my Mom all went to spend the day there with her. It was a lot of fun and can't wait to go for mine. When you get there she got a button that said "Happy Birthday" with a blank to write your name. All day everyone would say "Happy Birthday Erin" or Happy Birthday Princess Erin" . I thought that was very fun ! Evern those that were enjoying the park go in on the festivity! =) Hope your had fun Erin - Im glad I got to spend the day with you! LOVE YOULOTS!!!!!
That was Wednesday - on Friday I went on a cruise to Nassau and Coco Cay for Grandma Doris' birthday! It was just the girls of the family that went and we all had a great time. The biggest disappointment was the fact that is was so darn cold ! I mean, who wants to spend their time in the caribbean wrapped in a blanket??! But besides that we had a load of fun. Ryan and I were room mates and I really enjoyed that time with her! Grandma I hope you had a great time - HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we ALL LOVE YOU lots!


1 comment:
Hey there baby girl. Looks like the cruise was a hit and you had loads of fun.
Post a Comment