Monday, February 9, 2009

friends and fun

Another busy weekend:
Our friends Cassie and Daniel are down from Utah and we went with them and Erin and Ricardo to Medieval Times. It was a BLAST! We were supporting the Red Knight - who WON! Thaat's right ...may the best knight win!



LOL...We then went back to Cassie's mom's place to camp out. It was soooooo ccccooold! But I'd do it again. Cassie, Erin and Ricardo ended up inside. Daniel, Douglas and I stuck it out! Yay for us! We woke up with deer surrounding our tent - how cool is that?! 
The day consisted of chili dogs, sausage and peppers, potatoe salad and ice cream cones. MMM. The day ended with a great bonfire and smores. 
It was great seeing them expecially with Cassie being prego. =) 


2 comments:

La Sapa said...

Let the record show that Ricardo and I did also stick it out. We did not get up til 530 (to feed the baby) and never went back to sleep. Doug got up soon after as he had to go to work. The only one who really did not make it through the nmight was Cassie!! (and she was prego!) Not our fault some people wanted to sleep til 10am!! :)

This IS our life! said...

No one slept until 10 except for Daniel. I was up before Douglas left for work. =p