Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 10

Wow, I can't believe 10 weeks have gone by so fast and includes so many changes. Our baby peach is growing quickly. We joke that with all my sickness lately it is like its Baby Peach on Rainbow Road on Mario Kart and keeps falling off. lol
We had a Dr's Appt today and got new pics. My favorite is the one where It looks like a teddy bear. My favorite part is Douglas begging to bring the pics in to work to show off!!! He is going to make an incredible Dad!!!! He deserves to brag.
I am still feeling horribly nauseas and tired. (Is 5:30 pm too early to go to bed for the night?) But Doc said it just means It is growing healthy so bring it on! My biggest thing is clothing. I can not believe I am already not fitting into my clothes and It's not even that big (size of a prune). Anyone know of any good/cheap places for maternity clothes????
Thanking Jesus everyday for our little miracle and feeling so blessed.
Here's where we are.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from and then...

3 comments:

Lynzie said...

Sooo happy for you. I remember thanking God for being nauseous because it was a sign that there was a baby! It is so miserable though-make sure you get sone zofran:) as for maternity clothes, they have this Bella band thing that is stretchy to put over the top part of your pants so you can leave your zipper and pants unbuttoned to give you a little more time in them (motherhood) bc the maternity pants won't fit right yet-trust me. Feel free to ask me ANY question:) I have probably researched it... and enjoy this precious time!

Kathy C. said...

Sooooo sweet! Look at your little Teddy Bear. :) Cute! You should be able to do the "rubber band" thing with your jeans and stuff for a while and just wear loose fitting tops. Don't go spending much on Maternity clothes, find a friend to borrow from...they cost too much to buy stuff you aren't gonna wear but for a few months. I was REALLy sick for a while too, and I remember them saying it meant a healthy kiddo...so keep on barfin'! LOLOL

Reinhold's said...

congrats jessica and doug! so happy for you.
the places i like for maternity clothes are clearance items at gap maternity (only at mall at mellinia now), H&M at Florida mall and target of course.