My little tenant is growing bigger and bigger (size of a plum) and still making me nauseous and I still get pooped very easily. They say headaches are another symptom of pregnancy and I have certainly been feeling them. The biggest symptom I feel enhanced is my sense of smell. Douglas would normally make fun of me for my keen sense of smell but these days its just out of control! So much so, I am no longer able to go into Chili's, big bummer, and I have to make Douglas shower and brush teeth immediately, TMI???
But I am still feeling so blessed to be able to go through the bad to get to the good.
Psa. 27:14 Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.
Psa. 27:14 Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.

2 comments:
Jess, so happy to hear about your little plum ripening, hee hee. :)
I had a heightened sense of smell when I was pregnant too...and a deep aversion to a certain perfume. The weird thing is that if I smelled it, I would have to track down the person who was wearing it, just to know where it was coming from, LOLOL... (preggo strangeness)
I am excited to hear more about how the pregnancy is going, Joe told me a glimpse of your "story" and I got chills thinking about what a miracle you have! I'll be praying for a healthy (soon-to-be fun) pregnancy!
Post a Comment