Tuesday, October 19, 2010

14 Weeks - 2nd trimester

We have made it to the second trimester. Craziness, I tell ya. They say certain symptoms will now cease but not so much for me. All is well though. It is moving around like crazy. No, I can't feel it (except for the nausea) but we went to the doctor and he was laughing at how much It was moving around so much. =] 
It is as big as a fist and getting baby fat, yeah! I love chunky babies. LOL 

Feeling so grateful for a hubby that is excited as me. Douglas loves talking to It every day. Its super cute, especially his choice of topics. They range from what he says It will look like to what they are going to play together to telling It how much Dad already loves him. 

I love how Douglas is being so patient with me also. I can definitely say I have not been myself. I feel like there is an alien inside me. A sleepy, light headed, hungry, no starving, alien. 

I told my kiddos today and they were super cute. They were so excited giving me all kinds of advice: 
"You should sit Mrs. Drummond. The baby makes you tired." 
"HUSH so n so! You are going to stress out the baby." 
"Ask me anything Mrs. Drummond, I know all about babies" 
I love it! 

In case you want more information: 


Posted via email from and then...

1 comment:

ohhollyf said...

Loving all this Jess, such a blessing in your life !