Tomorrow will be 16 weeks (that's 112 Days) and only 24 weeks to go! Seems so far still. The baby is the size of an avocado (mm, makes me want guacamole, and lime chips, and strawberries LOL) And in two weeks we find out what we are having. OMGoodness I can't wait and neither can everyone around us. There are so many people taking guesses about which it is. Most think it is a boy and only a handful think a girl. What do you think we are having??? I personally don't care either way. I feel so blessed to be having one at all that I will be grateful for either and thankful for the one God has chosen for Douglas and I to raise up.
Romans 5:3b-5
...we glory in tribulations also; knowing that tribulations works patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope makes not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.Here's the update on the baby's growth and the craziness I'm going through:
http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week-16.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment