Friday, November 5, 2010

17 Weeks

The following is a bit of and over share so continue to read at your own risk. 

What a crazy/scary/embarrassing week. Wednesday I woke up, and threw up a couple times like I do everyday and headed to work. I started having slight pains in my belly but thought it was nothing. They grew increasingly more painful as the day went on to the point of me feeling like I was going to pass out. Needless to say I very concerned. I left work early and called the doctor to find out I was having very painful gas pains. Can you say embarrassing? LOL. Ahh, the joys of pregnancy. The doctor gave me some pain meds and I spent the evening curled up in a ball waiting for it all to subside. 
~ I have decided that if there is a symptom of pregnancy I am going to get it.  
 
Here's what's happening on my insides: 

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: