Saturday, November 27, 2010

20 Weeks down, 20 to go


 WHAT! We are half way there. I can not believe how fast the time is going. I am getting more and more excited each day. Douglas and I have been busy researching a variety of products from cribs to strollers. What an incredible feat this is. Would love any and all advice you have on anything. What are the items you felt the most necessary to purchase that were actually used and what brands do you recommend? Its so hard to walk into a store and see all kinds of adorable and seemingly can't live withouts but we don't want to waste our money on things that will only be used for a month or not at all. So, HELP! 

Books I have been enjoying to read (Thanks Lynzie) 
Ma! There's Nothing To Do Here! by: Barbara Park
Lord, Watch Over Them (Praying God's Will for Expectant Mother and Baby) by: Jim and Kaye Johns
Lord, Be Our Strength (Praying God's Will for Myself and My Unborn Baby) by: Jim and Kaye Johns


Posted via email from and then...

1 comment:

Lynzie said...

Makes my heart smile! Your going to love having a girl:)