It's a GiRL!
I can't believe it! I was very nervous going into the appointment because I really thought it was going to be a boy since 95% of the people kept saying it seemed like it. Even the baker at our Publix said so. What was I going to do with a boy. Geez, I know nothing. Douglas on the other hand was so excited and was "yeup, its a boy. We are going to have so much fun, I totally got this."
Well, not so much. Total girl and I got more excited and Douglas was like, "craaap, what am I going to do with a girl. I know nothing. " LOL I love how we role reversed.
It was a little difficult for the technician to find the right parts due to her moving so much. Surprise, surprise. She has been moving around so much since the very beginning which I blame my nausea on I only laughed when I saw her dancing and swimming around in there.
So, this will be the first girl on the Drummond side since forever. Im a little scared because of this let alone the first grandchild. But, I am confident that she will be so loved and well taken care of. I feel so blessed that God has given us so many people surrounding us that love and support us. Please continue to pray for our little one as she grows.
And now for names.... hmmm.....





No comments:
Post a Comment