On this day that completely focuses on giving thanks, I am feeling so thankful for so much in my life.
I am thankful for...
Having a lovely home over my head that I know I can come home to each day to rest and replenish.
Having the cutest dog and cat that are always willing to love unconditionally and know when I need extra loving.
Having a job I love and am able to help shape the future.
Having co-workers that help and teach me willingly and encourage me daily.
Having friends that are there for me to make me laugh and/or tell me when I need to put my big girl panties on!
Having family I can count on in all times, good or bad, and who just love where I am.
Having a baby girl growing inside me, who I already love so much that I will soon be able to hold in my hands.
Having a husband that loves, respects, teaches, shares, communicates, prays, encourages.... never ending...
Most of all I am grateful to my Heavenly Father who has blessed me with so many to be thankful for. He is truly the one that has orchestrated everything in my life and I can't wait to see what He brings into it in the future.
Thank you Jesus!
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:4-5
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:4-5

No comments:
Post a Comment