Douglas and I got the best Christmas present yesterday! We both got to feel her move! It was so exciting, thrilling, amazing..... I loved that we got to experience it together, at the same time.
Being the holiday season we have started talking about how we want to spend holidays; how we want our little one to be raised regarding holidays and how we will celebrate holidays and what it will teach her. I love that we are both in agreement with everything starting with not making opening gifts the focus of the day. I can not wait to to tell her all about how much God loved us and the greatest gift He gave us!
Current biggest challenge: Being sick and unable to treat it effectively. Wondering why if I can't take medication while pregnant because it's not good for the baby then is it really that good for me?

No comments:
Post a Comment