"Awe, you are getting a baby bump" That's what I have been hearing these past few weeks. Then I get this silly grin on my face and get all giddy inside. Although I feel I have been showing more than a bump; in fact I'm feeling, well, large. They say even my feet are going to start growing too! Does this mean I can use this as an excuse to buy new shoes? You betcha!
* I have yet to feel her and it makes me sad but all in good time.
* I can't keep away from the Mint Moosetracks ice cream. Good thing I'm wearing stretchy pants.
* Christmas decor is limited at the Drummond Domain due to my fatigue. (I don't even want to imagine having to clean it up.)
* Baleigh and Dingo have become my permanent shadows. They know something is coming.
* We've started to clean out Douglas' "office" to start to transform it into the nursery. No major plans decided upon yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment