Friday, January 7, 2011

26 Weeks and growing


 Pop! This is what has happened this past week. It seems all of a sudden I've got a belly that looks like Im preggo and not just fat. LOL. Being off work for several weeks I can definitely tell I have grown because my "work clothes" are slightly snugger now. All the yummy holiday probably didn't help with this either. 

Indecisive and forgetful are the perfect words for me right now and it seems to be getting worse. Do I put on underwear or a shirt? Oh, wait, I need to wear both. So not funny, but neither is the day Douglas was going to let me walk out of the house without pants. uh, yeah. No bueno! (sigh) 

I am also waiting for the burst of energy everyone keeps saying I should be getting. I feel so much more tired. Maybe Im using all the energy between throwing up (yes, its still happening) and "parenting" 18, 7 year olds. Headaches are still prevalent too. These are supposed to go away!!!!!  

Our baby girl is moving A LOT! She seems to be a night owl too. I hardly feel her move during the day but as soon as I crawl into bed she wants to do the Irish jig. I mean, seriously, what is she doing in there? Practicing for a recital for her debut? Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful for being able to feel her be so active. I would just like it if she did it when I didn't have to sleep. Mom needs her beauty sleep. Dad is so getting night duty. ;) 

Thank you Jesus for the little one growing inside me. For answering our prayers and giving us the joy in our lives. Continue to keep her healthy as she grows strong for the day she enters this big scary world. May she have a heart that is so in love with You. Guide Douglas and I to help teach her in Your ways. 

Favorite verses:

Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead! I Peter 1:6

I sought the Lord and He answered me; delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 43:4

Check out more about the growth of our little princess:


Posted via email from and then...

No comments: