The third trimester has arrived! And I feel like Santa with a bowl full of jelly with as much as she moves. Its weird, strange, awesome; a different feeling than I have ever felt. Someone asked me how it felt and all I could say was its not like hunger pains or even gas pains, its just different. (insert HUGE cheesy grin). I love being able to feel her move.
Mom Update: The nausea has not gone away but I am learning to deal with it so it's not as bad. Mostly what smells, foods, and people to avoid. Headaches have been pretty bad. Seems they have actually gotten worse as the time goes on. Tylenol does nothing. There are days I can really feel the stretching and pressure of her in there ~~ growing. =]
Dad Update: Douglas loves to feel and watch her move any chance he gets. I love to hear him talk to her and pray for her to grow strong and healthy. He seems to be doing fine, no nerves, just excitement!
Baby Update: She is about 2.5 lbs, and as big as a head of cauliflower. She is able to have REM sleep now, which I would love it if she did while I was supposed to and not during the day. ;) She loves to have dance recitals at night, go figure, a girl who likes to dance the night away.
Names: Douglas and I are just starting to narrow down names. I think we have a top 5 now! But I think we will know best when we meet her face to face. OMG, I can't wait for that day! =] For those expecting a list to follow of our choices, Im sorry but we are still keeping it to ourselves. It'll be a wonderful surprise for everyone.
Nursery update: we have finally decided on furniture and bedding along with colors (lavender and creams/whites). And to everyone's surprise the theme is not surrounding stars! Don't faint now. ;) LOL
Thank you for all the continued prayers for our Baby Girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment