Saturday, February 12, 2011

31 Weeks

9 weeks to go!!!!! We had our second birthing class today and there was a lot of drug talk. I thought I was pretty certain I was going to do the drugs but now I'm not as sure. In fact I'm more nervous and uncertain. What are everyone's thoughts? Drugs or not?? The belly is getting heavier so I broke down and got a belt that I'm hoping will get me through my work days and make carrying this extra weight around easier. I had some major back pain the other day almost to the point it made me think I was having contractions - I'm thinking Braxton Hicks but in my back? Douglas and I have been practicing breathing and different positions to help make labor easier. He is so good about helping me relax which is good considering I'm getting more and more nervous.

Help me fight against cancer ~~
http://tiny.cc/RELAYJD

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: