Baby Girl is about 4 pounds and boy do these little pounds feel HEAVY! She is still kicking and squirming around which is a good thing. I like it. I have heard that you may be able to hear her through a stethoscope, so I have been trying with minimal success. I can hear slushing but Douglas says I think I hear more only because I can feel her when shes moving. I think he just has bad hearing... lol.
I have 5 more weeks of work before I go on maternity leave. It is definitely getting harder. I am tired the second I get there and am struggling with potty breaks, back aches, headaches and just trying to keep up with the kiddos. Preparing to leave is getting busy. I want to make sure I can make the transition for the kids as easy and unobtrusive as possible.
Dreams (more like nightmares) occur almost 0every night now. They seem so real and usually end up with me waking up in sweats and/or crying. Is this common???
Dingo is becoming more and more protective. Every little noise she attacks it especially when Douglas is working. I'm glad she is wanting to watch over us but can a girl get some sleep? ;)
Nursery Update:
The room in painted and I love it! Looking for decals for the wall to add a little more "oomph". We have found some on Etsy, but now to decide...a lot easier said then done. We are hoping to put the crib together this weekend, at least start to.
Names:
We had come to a short list but havn't decided yet. We probably won't until she is born and we meet her. We can NOT WAIT TO MEET HER!!!!
Registered:
Cribs and Cradles: Gift Cards PLEASE!
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer Romans 12:12
Check out what is happening this week in more detail :

No comments:
Post a Comment