Heartburn. That's what I have to say at this time. It has taken over me. I have never had it before in my life, but hey, why not add to the lovely symptoms. LOL. I'm downing tums like they are going to disappear.
Baby Girl is growing, growing, growing.... She is getting so heavy. She seems to really love my ribs. I think she is confusing them with monkey bars. Ahh, so much learning ahead of her. ;) She LOVES when Douglas tickles her. She could be sitting calmly and when he rubs the belly she's jumping around. This is a hard task for her considering there is NO room. So needless to say, I'm pretty uncomfortable. I'm feeling the heavy load each day more and more. All I want to do is sit.
Mommy Update:
Wow, I was looking at the website "What To Expect When You're Expecting" and its is dead on! It talks about dry eyes and I was just saying today that my contacts were really bothering my eyes. I guess its just the lack of tears.
Oh, swelling is crazy! I have sausage toes and fingers. Have I told you pregnancy has not been my favorite experience. I know so many ladies telling me it was the best time in their life but I can definitely say it has not been for me. Don't get me wrong - its totally worth it and I would do it again, Im just ready to be done and to meet my little girl.
Daddy Update:
Douglas says when she is born I won't be able to hold her because I got to for 9 months so now its his turn. I love him. He is so ready to be a Daddy!
Nursery Update:
Wall decals are IN! I can't wait to get them on the wall, then I will post pics for all to see!! We are slowly fillng the room with all the necessities. Thanks to many of you for helping with this! Loving all the goodies, our girl is so spoiled already.
Weirdo Update:
Have gotten a few weirdos - one of the weirdest ones was a guy the one that randomly came up to me and started to ask if I was planning on having a natural birth. The funny thing is I was surrounded by a bunch of people that knew me and they were all thinking "well that's really bold of him but maybe they are close". And I was like: I have no idea who he was!
On My Radio:
"I wanna give her the world
I wanna hold her hand
I wanna be her mom for as long as I can
and I wanna live every moment until that day comes
I wanna show her what it means to be loved" ~~~ Mark Schultz
I wanna hold her hand
I wanna be her mom for as long as I can
and I wanna live every moment until that day comes
I wanna show her what it means to be loved" ~~~ Mark Schultz

1 comment:
so excited for you. i'm right there w/ you though as far as pregnancy not being my favorite experience. it's worth it though!!
Post a Comment