That's right, 4 more weeks until D day. Offically, 1 more week is considered the safe zone and she could come anytime...but Im really hoping she stays all cozy til the end.
She's got a squirmer. She is moving around a lot. It feels likes she is trying to get comfortable. Hmmm. Kinda like me when trying to, well, do anything. LOL
She is 6 pounds, 20 inches.
Something I've noticed more and more are the vacancy of friends. I had heard from others that they noticed how some of their friends no longer called or wanted to hang out with them when they had kids but didn't really understand, until now. It's weird how they just disappear. Just another example of how kids will change your life, right?
Mother Update:
Biggest challenge right now is this head cold. I'm all sniffles, sneezes and coughs. Trying to endure through it like a champ without being able to take any meds. I mean, Ive gone through nausea, migraines, oger feet, backaches, insomnia, and roller coaster hormones. Whats a head cold, right?;) Ahh.... LOL.
I have a week left of work - a WEEK! I can't believe it. What a first year. I could right a book that would make you laugh, cry, yell and celebrate!
I have all kinds of aches and twinges that I'm trying to work through. It's hard for me not be wonder with each one, "is this supposed to be like this?", " should this be happening?" or "what's that!?". I have to remember to not settle into my worrisome self, but to trust that whatever happens will happen; the timing will be perfect. It's a whole new level of trust I'm handing over to God and it feels so scary and amazingly peaceful all at once.
Daddy Update:
He's been a cooking fool this week. Trying to make sure we are staying healthy and Im okay with it. He's made some really yummy meals. It's like we've been going to a fancy restaurant every night but without getting tired of "eating out". He's wanting to be all healthy so he is around for a long time. I like that he is planning on being around AND that he wants to be the best for her. My love for him grows more and more as I watch him preparing to be the best dad he can be, already.
Thank you Jesus for the man you have put in my life that cares, loves, supports...
Thank you Jesus for the miracle growing inside me, keep her healthy despite the germs I have right now.
Thank you Jesus for the love and support that surrounds us. We are so blessed to have so many that want to love on our Baby Girl, and that want only goodness, kindness and love for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment