Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby Prep To Do List ~ 3-28-11

Monday, March 28, 2011

It's been a rainy day and I think its perfect. Helps keep me inside to do my To Do List:

 

Baby Laundry Mountain Adventures:

While I opened my washer I almost had a heart attack!  Everything was pink and I thought I accidently put something red in with the load, but no, everything was supposed to be pink. I am so not used to having so much pink. Ok, Ill be honest, Im not used to having ANY pink in the wash unless it comes from something white turned from something red.

 

I knew I hated laundry before but now I really do, LOL. Sure the outfits are so cute but there are a million of them.  Plus they are hard to fold. Plus, I have to keep them seperate according to size so it will be easier to actually dress her. I am so glad I have already seperated everything by size and only decided to wash newborn to 3 months to begin with. When she gets bigger I will move to the other sizes. ~~ I know this will be never ending from here on out ~~ BRING IT!

 

I have picked and packed her going home outift! (Of course I already knew which one as soon as I opened it, so that was easy).  I really hope she fits in it, but I did pack two others just in case.

 

Thank you cards:

I have FINISHED! Writing them at least. I have to get stamps and actually mail them out but I was feeling accomplished and glad I decided doing them would be perfect on laundry day. I was definitely feeling overwhelmed by the people that were so wanting to love on Baby Girl before they have even met her. I know I feel so much love for her already but the over flowing love from others has left me so humbled and of course teary eyed.

 

Doctor's Visit:

After waiting for an hour (which ended up great because ironically an old friend was waiting too and we were able to catch up) we saw the doc. He said everything looks good. I'm dialated a finger tip and a half (Whatever that means). Please be praying that nothing happens this weekend because he will be out of town. WHAT!!???! Since when are doctors allowed to go out of town? ;] .... I'm pretty sure everything will be fine, I just need to take it easy which is easier said then done considereing my TO DO List needs to be completed still and it's only Monday. Que sera sera! Whatever will happen is meant to happen and will be perfect. Oh, and I do have a sinus infection, like I didn't already know this my the immense pain I feel in my head and jaw ~ Fabulous. He put me on a Z Pack so on the way to recovery SOON.

 

 

 

 

 

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: