This is the week that I am now considered full term. Meaning, if she was born today she would be "ok". I'd still like it if she stayed in her snug little bundle for a bit more time. Say 3 more weeks? She's growing about a pound a week so needless to say she is getting HEAVY ~ and I'm feeling it. I can tell room is getting sparce for her. All the pushing and jabbing from her trying to get comfortable is crazy! There are times when we can feel body parts just not sure what they are but we imagine. I'm pretty sure that its her feet playing with my ribs. lol.
Mommy Update:
The "joys" of pregnancy this week:
having a head cold with no cure (its getting more painful, infection??) ....
working 10 hour work days because I move so darn slow now...
acne breaking out now (what?!) ....
trying to wipe my butt after I go potty with a huge belly (TMI?)...
With work now finished (excuse me while I go do the happy dance)... I am excited to be able to start getting everything ready. This week will be ALL about Baby Girl! Washing all her stuff, finishing the bedding for the crib, organizing the closet to make room for all the blessings she's gotten already. (Daddy says "Shes her mommy's girl, already ~ with all those shoes"LOL) Let the nesting begin.
Momnesia is in full bloom and it is soooo frustrating. I truly am forgetting everything, simple things. I've left my purse at home, more than once, forgot if I did something already, put on deodorant? write someone back? Did I already eat a cookie? Well, ok, if I did whats one more? =]
Did I already write about all this?? ')
Daddy Update:
I don't think Im the only one going through a nesting phase. ;) Cleaner carpets, cleaner house... yay! HE is SO ready, or trying to be. The meals being made (yes, by him) are healthy and YUMMY! I'm thinking he should be in charge of this all the time. LOL
After some frustrating and stressful annoyance with the store selling our stroller out from under us, Douglas stepped up and said "Forget them. They just lost our business." And promptly set out to first, calm me down because I was freaking out! (How are we gonna bring our baby home now??!!) and secondly, ordered it from another store; expedited shipping. It arrived 2 days later! Super DAD already!!! He put the stroller together this week. He's so awesome... It looks safe and secure to hold our little one. Can't wait to see him pushing her around everywhere in it. We have the base in the car already, you know, to practice. ;)
Baby Girl, we can't wait to meet you. We are trying to make your home a clean, safe, loving environment for your debute. Stay in as long as you need to until your all ready. We will be here when you are and ready to LOVE on you along with so many others. You are going to be so loved by so many. It will be an overwhelming blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment