This is the first thing on the weekly online update this week: "A rapidly growing brain makes your baby's head weigh more and that means more pressure on Mommy's bladder." ~ fantastic. I already have to pee too much. lol. Im a little worried because Im thinking she is gonna have Douglas' big head. But Im happy because that means she will have something to hold all her smarts in which she will take after her daddy as well. ;) She is about 20 inches and 5.5 lbs and growing! Her body fat is increasing ~ hopefully to become a chunky baby! (ooh, I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!!)
Mommy Update:
I can't remember simple things. so frustrating. Wait, what was I writing?? ;) My head seems so foggy. My brain cell volume is decreasing and I can only assume its going to her growing brain right now. This absentmindedness (momnesia) is probably increased by my sleepless nights but hopefully will go away afterwards.
Daddy Update:
He is feeling a little outnumbered already. There is already 3 females in the house and now there will be a 4th. He was definitley feeling a little crazy when the other day one of us was crying, another was throwing up and the other pooping - you can decide who was doing what. ;) Poor guy. I told him when BG is born whe will be doing all three and perhaps at the same time. LOL
What I'm reading:
Pregnancy Sucks: What to do when your miracle makes you miserable By: Joanne Kimes (Thanks Jenn)
Power of a Praying Parent By: Stormie Omartian (Thanks Kymm)

No comments:
Post a Comment