Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Prep TO DO List ~ 3*30*11

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What a blustery day! Tornadic warnings all around! But it didn't stop me for checking off some things, not too much today. Starting to get sluggish. I last about 2 hours before I need a nap.

Today I was able to actually put her clothes away. I already had to them seperated but I hadn't put them in the correct drawers or closet. They are now! I can't believe I there is a full room of clothes for Baby Girl. Best dressed girl on the block! =] I still need to put the older sizes away so they aren't taking up needed space. But this will need to wait until I go to the store to get organizers for it and for the other rooms, like the kitchen. A whole different feat I will attempt tomorrow considering I know it is going to be a task!

After a break for lunch at Olympia Cafe (this place has the best Greek food!) I returned home to, don't laugh, take a nap. =] 

I then proceeded to go to the Materninty store for nursing bras. I know, I just got some of these yesterday - remember the sale? - but I read last night that having underwire in them could cause clotting among other things so I immediately put them in a bag to return. Don't want anything bad happening. Anyway, got some better ones which were also on sale. So YAY!

Name(s):
Last night, Douglas and I sat down to pick. We did the whole "If I went into labor right now, what would it be?" ~ still couldn't decide. So we narrowed it down, again. Then we did the you pick 2 and I pick 2 and let's see if they are the same... yeah, totally backfired. LOL. But in the end I believe we got our two names. When we meet her we will pick the final one - obviously.

Another day closer.......
 

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: