Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby Prep TO DO List ~ 3-31-11

Thursday, March 31, 2011

WILD weather today. Severe Thunderstorms/Lightining Storms. It felt like a mild hurricane.

I spent most of the morning trying to sleep off this sinus infection causing my jaw to throb - still.

Jobs that I wanted to get done today all included organizing - my favorite! But because of the weather I wasn't as successful as I wanted to be. I didn't want to drive in the rain, walk in the rain (I would have been soaked with how slow I walk now) nor did I want to trust others would be driving safe on the slippery roads. Gotta protect my little bun.

Kitchen:
Making room for baby stuff. I washed bottles, cups, plates, spoons and need room for them now. I cleared some shelving for it all but had to stop becasue I wasn't able to put it all away without organizers/baskets. And this required going to the store (remember the weather report?)

Upstairs Hall Bathroom:
AKA: Baby Girl's Bathroom
Started clearing out the "guest" supplies and cleaning the drawers but again had to stop due to no organizers.....by this time the house looks like a disaster because stuff is out and all over.

Upstairs Hall Linen Closet:
A job FINISHED! I was able to fold and reorganize the shelving so now Baby Girl has a whole shelf for her. It has all her clean crib sheets, blankets, towels and washclothes. It feels good to have something completed.

*** When Douglas got home from work we braved going to the store... it was still raining but Douglas pulled to car up so I wouldn't have to walk to the car with a cart full of stuff. Excited to finish things tomorrow. Did I say how much I love organizing? =]

I hear beautiful weather is to be expected tomorrow....

Posted via email from and then...

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh I love getting things organized but hate not having the things to do it. Glad you got yourself some bins to finish. It's going to feel good to get that all done.
Can't wait! 2 more weeks!!!
Hugs
Kim