Saturday, April 9, 2011

39 Weeks

Well, today makes 39 weeks. There have been signs of the up and coming but nothing yet. Its starting to get uncomfortable...not unbearable. She is definitely down far enough that should help make labor go more smoothly. It really could be any day. Just waiting ... and waiting... and trying not to be a hermit (afraid my water will break in public)....and walking A LOT! Dingo is LOVING this part, of course. We went on at least 6 walks just yesterday. Needless to say we both slept well. =]

Mommy Update
* Contractions are happening but not regular enough. They are starting to get stronger but I guess not strong enough. All in good time.
* I've had a headache for the last 4 days now.
* I can sleep for a 3 hour nap and can wake up feeling like I had been up for 24 hours.
* Nerves are present but hanging on to the fact that so many others have gone down this path way before me and it brings forth a little miracle. =]

Daddy Update
Douglas is getting impatient. "Today would be a good day", hes says. "It's killing me" ~~ lol. soon enough, soon enough.

Baby Girl,
We haven't even met you and love you so much. We are both awaiting your arrival with much anticipation and joy. I'm okay with you taking your time. Dad on the other hand is growing impatient. I will remind him that it's just how its going to be. You will learn, girls need to take their time to get ready. You need to finish primping and getting your beauty rest. Daddy knows this already but he is just excited to meet you; to see you, to hold you, to love on you. But whenever you arrive, whether its today or not we will be waiting, ready to start off your journey in this world.   

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: