Saturday, April 2, 2011

Baby Prep TO DO List ~ 4-1-11

Friday, April 1, 2011

WOW! It's April. The month she will be born!!! So exciting.

Today's task was to finish the rooms I started on Thursday.

Kitchen:
I was able to finish the shelf for the little one in here. Although, I know rearranging will be coming again soon but for now this works.

Upstairs Hall Bathrrom:
AKA: Baby Girl's Bathroom
Finished! All her fun tubby toys ready for bath time... and all the soap, towels, brushes, teeth, etc... all put away nice and neat in their spot.

Nursery:
All her drawers are nice and organized now, thanks to the lovely baskets. The toy box is set. I am so ready to play with her!

Doesn't seem like I did a whole lot today but it took awhile... Im having more and more trouble getting up and down and around at a good pace. Basically, I'm a slow poke.

Finished the day off with date night! Douglas took me to Tucscany Grill...mmmm, followed by a mint cookies n cream shake and Red Box.  
It's been a full and busy week. I am feeling accomplished but also feeling the list is still too long. Its just a bunch of little things to get in order before she comes but trying not to worry about it. One day at a time.
 

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: