We headed to the hospital early this morning (4:30) just to be sure. I had been feeling contractions among other symptoms that brought up some urgency. I'll spare you the details though. Once there, I measured 1 cm which is better than the fingertip from Monday. The doctor diliberated whether to actually break my water or wait it out for a bit. Waiting it out sounded better to me all things considered. Again, Im not trying to rush her. She will get here in her own time. Sooo... after walking the halls for over and hour there was no change in dialation so Doc says to go home, walk, rest, walk and perhaps this weekend.
On the way home we FINALLY get the call for our glider. I'm super excited. It's the last piece to the nursery and I feel that I can now finish everything up in there...perhaps "just in time"..... ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment