Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Prep TO DO List ~ 3/29/11

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today was a gorgeous day outside. True Florida weather. So what did I do to take advantage of this fine sunny day? I slept, shopped and slept some more. I know, not really taking advantage but I did get some things marked off the list. 
I woke up early with good intentions to get a move on things but ended up eating breakfast and taking a nap. For me defense, my sinus infection was killing me! My entire right side was throbbing, and my jaw felt like I just had a tooth or two removed. So I took some tylenol and took a nap. I woke up - unfortunately - but headed out the door. 

First Stop: Post Office. 
Was able to send off a majority of the thank you cards (so if you haven't gotten one it's on the way). I also stocked up on stamps so I had them ready for when we, who am I kidding, I send out the announcements! So if you want an announcement about our beautiful girl be sure I have your address. 

Next Stop: Panera
What??! I had to eat. ;) And their Chicken Salad Sandwich is so yummy with a green tea and toffee cookie. 

Target was after. And I lucked out thanks to my sister's tip (The official Coupon Queen) about the nursing get ups being on sale! I walked out with bras and shirts. Good enough for now until I figure out what I really may need.  

I then proceeded to the mall, well Macy's to visit the Cinique counter before my free item was no longer valid. Hey, I wanted to be sure I was all stocked up on my make up before Baby Girl comes. I know, like I'm gonna have time for make up but I can dream. While there I learned its FREE GIFT time starting on Monday. "Would you like to pre buy and pick up your items on Monday to get our free gift?" "Well, yes, yes I would, thank you."

Final Stop (because I was getting tired): Bed, Bath and Beyond
I wanted to grab a few Space Bags to help with organizing and storing Baby Girl's clothes. I figured if I can do it while it happens it won't be so much of a chore later on. While there, grabbed some new curtains for the living room. There ones there are a wee bit too short with the new rod. Ok, a little more than a wee bit... they look bad. LOL 

Headed home... took a 30 minute nap... ate a snack...headed over to watch my nephew for the evening. We played, with his letters, so he calls them but they were mostly numbers....I brought over so choo choo games, which he LOVED! Too bad the marker for the one booklet ran out, no wonder it was clearanced. We ate dinner (yes more food for me - no wonder my clothes are getting tighter. That and there's a baby in there) =] 

Full day... a new adventure tomorrow..... 

Mailings = check
Nursing supplies = check
Make Up = check
House Decor = check
Quality nephew time = double check! 


Posted via email from and then...

No comments: