Thursday, August 11, 2011

4 Months Old

Where has the time gone?! This summer flew by and already Eve is 4 months old. No longer that newborn. She is chunking up just fine for as active as she is. Definitely not like her many peers where the rolls could be served for dinner ;) but what more could you ask for from one as wiggly, jumpy, rolly, and active as she? 

Doctors Appointment: 

She is up to 12 lbs (25% ) and 25 3/4 inches (93%). They had to measure her THREE times because they couldnt believe she was that long. LOL The Doc said if she keeps this up she will be 5'9"

We think teething is on the horizon. There is lots of drool and needing to gnaw (although this part is not abnormal). And just as I was about to brag about how well she was doing with sleeping, she's become cranky pants. Another sign; perhaps. 

Besides the current crankiness, she really has been doing great with sleeping. For the last 2 months she's been sleeping 10 hours at night. Her daytime naps are usually 2-2.5 hours long.  Can I hear an Aaaaamen!?!? 

Her gassy belly is getting better. She is burping SO much more. Each time she does burp I say "Thank you Jesus" (because I'm so grateful I won't have to deal with the bellyache later) so much so I keep thinking that by the time she gets older she may think that is what you are supposed to say after you burp. So in about 6 or 7 years if you see a cute lil red head say "Thank you Jesus" after someone burps, that's why. Just a heads up. 

She is grabbing for toys more and more and likes to play with them. Her newest discovery of her feet is super cute. I like to watch her hold on to them. I don't think she quite knows they are her yet. 

I am becoming quite the pro at cutting her nails, if I do say so myself. They grow so fast! I wish mine grew that fast. I am waiting patiently for the day I can paint them myself! 

Eve is getting dedicated this weekend (August 13th) at 6:00pm  at Calvary Chapel of Melbourne if anyone would like to come see! You can also watch live online if you want at this website: http://www.calvaryccm.com/teachings/livestreaming.aspx


Photo

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: