Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Goodies full of surprises #mamassecret #hiddennutrition #whatshedoesntknowwillhelpher
Evie has never been a picky eater. Lately though it's a battle to get her to eat. Things she couldn't get enough of ( avocados, bananas, peas.... ) she now blows raspberries at. It's been very frustrating. I can't be the only mom to have gone through this I have now made it my mission to get her to eat her veggies without her knowing it. I have come up with some "treats" to get her to eat. ;) These tasty nummies include chicken nuggets, melts and popsicles. Sounds like normal food, huh? Well they are but with hidden nutrition. Below are my add ins in case anyone wants to know. If you have any surprise goodies you make I'd love to know so please share!
CHICKEN NUGGETS
Ground organic chicken
Cage free eggs
Breadcrumbs ( thinking of trying oats next time)
A veggie purée of spinach and kale
Seasons to taste
Cook into mini burger size. Freeze.
MELTS
1. Purée of fruit and organic yogurt
2. Purée of fruit and veggie of choice
Make un-chocking hazard size and freeze.
POPSICLE
1. Purée veggies and mix with organic yogurt.
2. Purée veggies and fruit of choice.
Freeze into molds
Let me know if you try these and what changes you make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment