Today, at a year and a half old, I have seen my daughter blossom! The biggest change I've seen is with her verbal skills. She's always been one to talk but she will let us know exactly what she wants in either English, Spanish, or Sign Language. I love it! It's far less frustrating when we both know what she wants. I have discovered, also, that she knows and can say much more than we thought. If actually "made" to say what she wants she will. So no more grunting or whining allowed. If she wants something she needs to use her words because I know she can. ;) Another way I have seen her grow is in her play. She especially loves to play "cooking". She can spends hours eating fake food she's made, or feeding it to me or Dingo. Eve is an absolute delight! I love every minute with her, even the grumpy ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment