Wednesday, January 2, 2013

10 Weeks: 01-02-13

It's begun, again! I'm pregnant!!!!! We are beyond thrilled and feel absolutely blessed to be able to have this journey to add to our family. I am feeling very similar to when I was pregnant with Eve. Nausea overwhelms me all day. Mornings and after I eat are especially fierce. Something that is different is food. It tastes different. Foods I usually love, I hate and the other way around. I even had pancakes taste like I was eating soap! So bizarre. Bland is best right now though. This goes for scents as well. I can smell things you don't even want to know. Certain smells really turn my stomach and if I'm lucky they'll make me throw up. Joy! ;) Eve knows although I'm sure she doesn't really understand. But she does like to kiss my belly and say "baby". It's very sweet. Dear sweet pea, I pray you continue to grow healthy and strong. I pray you can feel the love that surrounds your existence. Your family is very excited to have you join us in good time.

Photo

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: