I thought things were looking up for a week there. But just these past few days the nausea seemed to be in full force. Yay! ;)
Cravings come minute by minute and will either leave just as quick or hang on for a few days.
Side effects: Chapped lips. I know it's not because I'm dehydrated. I'm drinking plenty of water, as my numerous trips to the restroom can attest to. Crazy strong nails. Well, toe nails that is. I'm not really sure why my finger nails aren't growing as quickly or as strong as my toes.
The baby is able to hear me speak now. I'm happy to know this as I've been talking to it and glad I'm not just talking to myself. ;) Lord,
Continue to be with my lil peanut. Thank you for growing it into a healthy lil human. Hold strong to it's heart strings so even when they are born and grown they will know your tugs.
Cravings come minute by minute and will either leave just as quick or hang on for a few days.
Side effects: Chapped lips. I know it's not because I'm dehydrated. I'm drinking plenty of water, as my numerous trips to the restroom can attest to. Crazy strong nails. Well, toe nails that is. I'm not really sure why my finger nails aren't growing as quickly or as strong as my toes.
The baby is able to hear me speak now. I'm happy to know this as I've been talking to it and glad I'm not just talking to myself. ;) Lord,
Continue to be with my lil peanut. Thank you for growing it into a healthy lil human. Hold strong to it's heart strings so even when they are born and grown they will know your tugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment