Almost half way there! I'm getting eager and nervous to find out the sex. Only 1 more week to go for that. So who thinks boy? Girl? At this point in time, nausea has subsided. Fingers crossed it remains gone. Who'd of thought I'd be happy to just be exhausted?
Our little sweetum is the size of a large mango and around 6 inches long. It's hard to imagine a half of a ruler taking up so much space, but trust me, it's in there. I also think I've been feeling some movement but still unsure so haven't claimed it yet. With the arms and legs fully proportioned its sure to be kicking and stretching around. Stay tuned for the official confirmation of movements felt. Dad's Point of View:
Feeling excited and anxious. And preferably 10 eyes ;)
My little precious, I am so thankful God has poured His love into my heart and life. I am in eager anticipation to see your face. You are so loved already. Can you believe at 18 weeks you are so loved? Looking forward to seeing you in perfect time.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
18 Weeks
"God has poured out his love into our hearts." Romans 5:5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment