Wednesday, March 13, 2013

20 weeks

Half way there! There should be a show for half time! Although our precious one thinks it's a party every night - a dance party to be even more specific. I guess it's just more practice for no sleep. So..... We found out it's a girl! I'm excited for all the joy she will bring to our home. She is the size of a cantaloupe and weighing in at around 10 ounces and 6.5 inches long. Give or take. She is developing her own precious babies (eggs) around now. Isn't that crazy to think about? I'm already praying each one will bless her and fill her heart with love as she is mine. Little love, You are growing awesomely! I got so teary just watching you move around inside me imagining you wiggling in my arms one day soon. The sound of your heartbeat makes my own heart skip beats. Until we meet face to face..... Mommy.

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: