" So the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children." Psalm 78:6 Symptoms: Heartburn! I literally feel like my throat is on fire! Sinus issues. I am constantly stuffy and/or coughing up stuff yuck! Indecisiveness. I am having the hardest time making decisions. Whether its what to eat, wear or do. I feel like my mind is literally blank at times. =[ Cravings: As of the last week and a half, nothing. And by that I mean I don't even want to eat. I have to force myself to think about eating and this is so not me. If you know me, you know how much I love food. Baby Girl is a pound now! Imagine holding a bag of sugar. Doesn't seem too bad but try carrying that around ALL day. If only it was toning me up. Well, I am getting a nice firm belly. ;) Hair is growing more and more which may explain the increase heartburn. Feels like fire in my throat. Gah! Her eyes are developing more. I'm praying that she has her Daddy's eye sight and not mine. Strong and clear. Father, Thank you for blessing me with the ever growing child inside me. Thank you for her development each week. Please continue to keep her healthy and no complications. I pray she will continue to know her maker and will grow in Your will so she may tell her children of Your love and grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment