Thursday, April 11, 2013

Eve turns two

When I think about you I think "what a wonderful world".
I think it's funny that whenever she sees two of something she automatically labels one mommy and the other daddy.
She loves going to school. She is becoming quite the expert talker. She's a lover of any animal and baby dolls. She's learning to use her manners quite well. Her favorite character is Minnie Mouse. Her favorite foods are daddy's grilled chicken, macaroni, bunny crackers and milk. She is 35 inches tall!

My little love,
Words can not even begin to express my feelings over these last two years. Getting the privilege to watch you grow has been the highlight of mine and Daddy's lives. You are becoming such an exceptional person. Watching you learn and experience the world around you each day is a thrill. I love the excitement you have when you see something new. I love the pride in your face when you do something new. I feel that pride for you too! You are so smart. You are so beautiful. You are so special. Your name is never far from my lips in conversations and in prayers. I pray for your continued health, strong growth, strong spirit and closeness to God. Tears stream down my face as I think about how fast, too fast, these two years have gone. So many amazing memories. So many moments I want to relive because they were too brief. I feel so honored to have experienced them with you, little love. I can not wait for more of them in your many years to come. All my love, Mom

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: