Thursday, April 25, 2013

26 weeks

The belly has officially entered the furniture genre as a table.

I'm still waiting for the burst of energy to kick in and the nausea to move on (sigh).

Irrational fears. Does anyone else get this? I feel like I'm five and afraid of the dark or a monster under my bed. Except its not the dark or monsters. It's really random things like getting into car accidents or someone breaking into our house, especially when Douglas is at work. Is this strange? God is our protector!

I'm continuing to do the prenatal yoga. It's not my favorite way to exercise but I do like that its at least something I can do and I feel great afterwards.

Nursery Update: We have very little done with the nursery. We've got some stuff cleared out but really need to figure out furniture, etc. I have lots of ideas floating around in my head but accomplishing them is a challenge (see above for energy level).

Baby Girl is growing! She's 2 pounds now yet feels like 50! It's so strange to think that someone not even the weight of one of my hand held weights can feel SO heavy. Her eyesight is clearing (the retina is focusing). She is moving around a lot, mostly at night when I'm trying to be still in bed. Dad is getting to feel her strength and movements pretty often now.

Jesus, As our baby girl is developing her eyesight, I pray she will have clear vision not only of the objects around her but for You and Your calling for her. Help her to keep her eyes always focused on you so others may know and love You. Thank you God for this child growing in me and in our hearts. <3

Posted via email from and then...

No comments: