Sunday, May 12, 2013
28 Weeks
And we've made it to the third trimester! Phew! She's getting heavier and heavier. At times feeling like she's trying to scrap herself out through my belly button. Yeouch!
She's very active. Moving whenever she feels the urge to "get more comfortable". Usually when I have a full bladder, just ate, or decide to sit. I guess I invade her space.
Symptoms:
Headaches continue. No migraines though - knock on wood.
Nausea: AGAIN! What in the world. Mornings are worst but I've been feeling pretty sick to my stomach all day.
Dizziness: I've been really light headed, especially after sitting and mostly in the mornings.
The waddle: if only this was as fun as The Wiggle. ;) it's happened. I'll catch myself mid walk acting like a duck. Eek.
I can still see my toes though!!!! Painting them is a challenge now though.
Heartburn: I think I could be a fire breathing dragon.
Baby Update:
She's about 2.5 pounds and 16 inches long. She is at the point now that if born, she'd be able to breathe well enough. I'd like her to stay cooking for a while longer but it does take some worry away. She is also able to dream now!! Which is something I'm doing more of lately as well. Weird, crazy dreams. Anyone else dream crazy things when pregnant?
I'm feeling so incredibly blessed to soon be holding her in my arms. Jesus, continue to keep her safe and healthy. Give her sweet dreams in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment