Saturday, May 25, 2013
30 Weeks
OMGosh! I can NOT even believe I have ten weeks left, if that!
Symptoms:
Continued heartburn
Sinus issues: runny nose and gross nasal drip
Frequent potty breaks
Super itchy skin
Oger feet - super swelling
Nursery Update:
The furniture has been chosen and arrived safely. This includes the rocker. I'm so excited to hold her in my arms and rock her to sleep in it! This is about it though. It's been kinda slow getting it done. I've been feeling super sluggish.
Although they say she hasn't grown too much since the last two weeks I feel she has. I feel like I'm popping out a lot more. But, her brain is growing more! It's preparing to retain all kinds of new information when she arrives. She is also losing her fur coat which means her body is starting to regulate it's temperature. Sounds like she's almost ready to arrive!
Little one,
I'm beyond anticipation for you. Although there is much to do before your arrival my heart is already prepared to love you and nurture you into the baby, little girl, woman you will be born for! But hang in there a bit longer.
Until the perfect timing of your arrival...... Mom.
It is well with my soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment